Toothpaste Tablets Spearmint, Change
Starting at $3.00
Great for everyday use, travel, or camping.
The best-tasting, zero-waste alternative to traditional toothpaste.
Vegan, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, SLS Free, Plastic Free*
How to use:
It’s easy! You simply pop a tablet in your mouth, chew the tablet a couple of times until a foam forms, and brush with a wet toothbrush. Brush your teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist. Do not swallow. Safe for children over the age of 2 but do not leave child unsupervised.
Storage: Keep in bag or airtight and watertight container. Keep away from moisture.
*pouch is certified home compostable packaging
From Change Toothpaste:
We consulted a dentist on the ingredient list and formulating over 100 recipes to find the perfect combination of texture, flavour and efficacy; these tablets taste and work just like traditional paste, without the waste! Our tablets are perfect for everyday use, airplane carry-on travel and camping. Plus, with our mess-free tablet formula, you can say goodbye to gobs of toothpaste in the sink!
Each year, we add more than 900 million toothpaste tubes around the world to landfills and oceans. Standard tubes cannot be recycled and are made up of 11 layers of plastics, polymers and resins, which take over 500 years to break down. This means that every toothpaste tube ever created is still in the landfill somewhere.
Change Toothpaste is one small change with big environmental benefits.
It’s easy! You simply pop a tablet in your mouth, chew the tablet a couple of times, and brush with a wet toothbrush. Adults and children 2 years and older: brush your teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist. Do not swallow. To minimize swallowing, use a single tablet for children under 6. Supervise children’s brushing until good habits are established. Children under the age of 2 years ask a dentist.
The Fluoride Option:
Change Toothpaste Tablets with fluoride are government approved and contain 0.2% Sodium Fluoride. They are dentist approved and have all of the following benefits:
- Anti-cavity/Anti-caries. Effective decay preventive fluoride. Effective fluoride protection. Helps delay/ slow the tooth decay process at the earliest stage before it can become a cavity. Helps prevent tooth decay. Helps remineralize tooth enamel. Penetrates tooth enamel to help rebuild weak spots. Prevents, fights and/or protects against cavities/caries. Protects teeth from acid wear/erosion. Reduces the incidence of cavities/caries.Anti-cavity/Anti-caries.
- Effective decay preventive fluoride.
- Effective fluoride protection.
- Helps delay/ slow the tooth decay process at the earliest stage before it can become a cavity.
- Helps prevent tooth decay.
- Helps remineralize tooth enamel.
- Penetrates tooth enamel to help rebuild weak spots.
- Prevents, fights and/or protects against cavities/caries.
- Protects teeth from acid wear/erosion.
- Reduces the incidence of cavities/caries.
Xylitol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flavour, C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Spearmint Leaf (Mentha Spicata Leaf Extract), Silicon Dioxide.
Xylitol: A sugar alcohol found in most plant material and extracted from birch wood. Adds sweetness to the tablet.
Dicalcium Phosphate: Commonly used as a food additive. A polishing agent and assists in tablet binding.
Flavour: Natural spearmint flavour. Used for taste.
Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate: A plant based foaming agent
Sodium Bicarbonate: A polishing agent. Reduces the acidity in your mouth and mild cleaner.
Menthol: A compound obtained from peppermint oil.
Silicon Dioxide: Naturally derived from the earth’s crust and makes up 95% of the rocks on the planet. Avoid clumping and as a manufacturing lubricant.
Mentha Spicata Leaf Extract: Natural spearmint leaf. Adds subtle flavor and colour to the tablet.