by Standing Spruce
2oz glass jar
Nettle leaf extract benefits for skin and hair
- acts as natural astringent, tightens and firms the skin, regulates natural sebum production, treats acne, promotes flawless skin.
- accelerates the healing process of wounds and burns, helps with skin allergies, heals eczema.
- gives relief in joint pain and arthritis.
- strengthens and fortifies hair follicles, helps hair growth, treats dandruff.
- thanks to silicium and magnesium it also has beneficial anti aging properties.
From the creator: “I use this salve explicitly on cracked dry fingers, and sunburned skin. Our family wouldn’t have made it another day without an emergency batch of this salve gifted to me by one of our honoured matriarchs and healers. We went on our first vacation and my poor fair kids had burns that looked like chemical burns. One application and they were on their way to healing. I’ve blended mine with vitamin e , and a small amount of pure “wild chamomile” essential oil from a secret source so it’s safe for our little ones, and has that extra boost.”
Nettle is recognized for its nutritional value. It is rich in vitamins C, B2, K1, carotenoids and tocopherols, minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorous, silicium, chlorine, manganese, cooper and iron, as well essential fatty acid – Linolenic (Omega-3) and chlorophyll. Nettle has analgesic, antiinflammatory, antiallergenic, antirheumatic, stimulating, antibacterial and antiviral properties and traditionally is used to treat disorders of kidneys and urinary tract, gastrointestinal tract and cardiovascular system, anemia. Nettle is favourable also for its anti aging properties, healing different skin issues and promoting healthy and strong hair.
organic grapeseed oil, locally harvested beeswax, wild stinging nettles, Ho wood essential oil